When it comes to getting slim and toned, your starting point is a matter of basic maths. What you put into your body has to equal less than what you’re burning off, if you want to lose weight. As those annoying Meerkats say, it’s ‘simples’, right?
I hate to break it to you ladies, but there isn’t a diet pill or supplement in the world that will help you lose weight more effectively than simply making the right eating choices and staying active.
However, it’s honestly not so tough to burn off that fat in time for summer, providing you’ve got the grit and determination to do it.
Are you ready for the challenge?
5 Foods to Throw in the Bin, If You Want to Get Your Sexy Back
If you want to show off a hot bikini on the beach this August, then now is the time to change your eating habits and start working out. Here’s the foods we hate the most… and why!
- Fizzy drinks. I’m particularly talking about those monstrous ‘full fat’ ones…this expression really annoys me because they have no fat in them…sugar is the real problem…but this is all part of the misconception, either way sugary drinks will certainly lead to more body fat; to confirm, these are the drinks that will seriously do your waistband some damage. These sugar-packing (fat packing?!?) drinks are laden with sugar sugar sugar. SUGAR. In fact, one can of the stuff has 10 teaspoons of sugar in it. That’s way over half your daily recommended intake…and 10 whole teaspoons beyond your recommended daily intake if you’re looking to get riiiiiped. Yikes.
- Salty foods. Foods that are weighted down with salt, like crisps, French-fries and salty peanuts, are often also full of saturated fat. However, they spell double the bad news, as the salt will naturally make you retain more water. It’s not a good look, girls.
- Carbohydrates. Now, you need some ‘quality’ carbohydrates to keep your energy up, particularly if you’re exercising. However, try to swap for wholegrain varieties as stage one. White pasta, rice and bread are satisfying to eat, but can end up lingering on the love-handles.
- Cakes, sweets and chocolate. This goes without saying. Come on, you know it, ladies. Save it for a special occasion, not every day.
- Ready meals. Ready meals are terrible when it comes to hiding extra sugar and salt. I’d recommend skipping ready meals and processed foods entirely, and creating your own great food from scratch instead. It’s much more satisfying, and best of all, you’ll know exactly what you’re eating.
Get Into Shape Fast for Summer
Now you’ve got an idea of an eating plan, it’s time to get exercising! If you’re looking for more exercising & healthy eating tips keep checking our page and social media! @fafitsake
What else would you like to read here in our blog ? Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get writing!